It's about stuff.
Edit: In unrelated news, this weekend I made this
1 – “Haters gonna hate” was burn into my brain
2 – Dat Okuu
Second vid was great. I’m sure I’ve heard it somewhere before, but I can’t remember where.
1. Feels like the closing song to an anime centered on Cirno. Marisa’s got Patchouli on the right & Alice on the left! Mack Daddy Marisa! :D
2. All I can think for some reason is — Nya-ruto! (And that most likely doesn’t even fit what was seen.)
1. “Cirno Road”
I’m with Pyrus; this definitely has an “anime closing theme” feel to it. Doing a bit of research, I see it is indeed a theme song, at least. The song is 愛をこめて花束を (Ai wo Komete Hanataba wo, A Bouquet with Love) by Superfly, the theme to エジソンの母 (Edison’s Mother), a 10-episode TV drama series from 2008.
Nice to see Marisa, Alice and Patchouli all together peacefully, for a change. (The Nicovideo commenters couldn’t believe it either, it seems.) Cirno freezing the plate made me smile. And…is Sakuya carrying Meiling, or just walking with her? Ah, and the expected (but still sweet) reunion at the end.
2. “I Tried Making a ‘Meowndezvous’ Out of a ‘Cat-Based Matryoshka’”
I remember this song cropping up among the videos showcased here before. Heh…the onscreen text admits not all the “nyans” inserted in the written lyrics are actually spoken. The facial designs are still kinda disturbing, but the inserted dialogue consisting of just “nyan” is amusing enough to offset that.
3. Nicely done. So is this pure evil in papercraft form, or just pure amoralism?
Oh my gosh. ◕‿‿◕ I… want to make a paper Kyubey doll now.
Cute-B > Cubey
If you make a square Kyubey, does that make it a Cube-ey?
1. I LOVE THAT VIDEO FOREVER!!!
2.Creepy….they look scary.
also 3me.net made another game! so if you want you can make an update about it? here it is:http://3-me.net/flashdir/yamaswi/
That is a very cubey Kyuubey. Of course, you already did that joke to death …
Not that I wouldn’t box it to death.
Powered by WordPress and K2
Entries Feed and Comments Feed
29 queries. 0.4490 seconds.