BG: Eientei outside, Eientei courtyard, waterfall (spring)
Objects: TV set (Back), lotus, lich plush, Flandre wing (colorable) scarf (colorable), raft (colorable), piano, paintbrush, pie (colorable), spiked club, syringe (colorable), chainsaw, sickle; “grey UFO” renamed to “giant UFO” and is now colorable
Arms: brown trenchcoat
Body: red trenchcoat
Items: gun, spiked club, syringe, chainsaw, sickle
Hair: Rinnosuke without ahoge
Preset: Versions of Reimu with the different outfits added last week (hair is a bit inaccurate though)
Here are the actionscript-related things added by Thefre:
– Added more keyboard shortcuts.
– B button will activate interactive BG effects if applicable.
– Number keys 0-9 change the eyes or mouth of targeted character. (You can set this under hotkeys in options)
– Using Shift+D on a character will scramble 9 copies of that character.
– Function of U key is merged into L. L locks all of target character’s parts while shift+L unlocks them.
– Options menu revamped.
– System messages can now be toggled.
– Text bubbles can now be spawned with random text in them.
Akyu, create.swf, updating, etc. Okay, updating done. Uhh… yeah. I think next time, I might redo the create.swf interface, because now that there’s like 50 characters (or at least around that) and tons of accessories, items, faces, etc, using left/right arrows to switch is becoming a hassle. So expect some changes next time. And if I get lazy, I guess I’ll just update with some other character instead (is there anyone left from the non-PC-98 stuff?)